A Stroll Down Memory Lane - A Tragic Follow Up



After the revisit to school which was a glorious experience, sometimes it isn't ashamed to highlight it's negative aspects. The recent few days have been a little difficult to say the least. My past encounters being dealt with again was not pretty.

When surrounded by friends, on attempting to speak, I was constantly interrupted, spoken over, or unheard of. It seems too bad to be true when it happens repeatedly, but it did so...

Even while trying to fit in, getting pushed behind is an experience I went through, which again, isn't the best feeling in the world.

It's as if my presence was a muffle, buried under the voice of others producing an internal cacophony which is conflicting to the mind.

I shall try my best to fit in. Hopefully that doesn't remain a hopeless attempt, but a successful one. To anyone reading this, please make everyone feel valued as that will only make the world a better place.

Starting from you... 


Thank You for Reading



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts